Chances are you already have the go-to crypto blogs that you read occasionally. But do you know the people behind the informative pieces that you read? Here is our list of the twelve best crypto bloggers.
Some of his articles include:
Why should you follow Saurel?
· He publishes new articles often
· You can learn a lot from him. Saurel appears to have taken his time to understand Bitcoin
· He follows crypto closely
· You will get crypto tidbits from a candid writer
Quote: “If you want to get seriously involved in the Bitcoin world, then you need to realize that greed is the number one enemy you will have to fight every day.”
Helfman has also written two books: ‘Consensusland: A Cryptocurrency Utopia’ and ‘Bitcoin or Bust: Wall Street’s Entry Into Cryptocurrency’
Make a point to read these topics:
Why follow Helfman?
· His opinion on crypto matters is interesting and worth reading
· He is a crypto enthusiast
· His writing style is honest
· You will learn a thing or two
Quote: “Libra no longer represents a game-changing, paradigm-shifting effort that will challenge long-held notions of privacy and monetary sovereignty. Now, it’s just another way for a centralized entity to move money from one customer to another.”
You have probably come across Ameer Rosic’s introductory guides on crypto and blockchain technology. His articles are in-depth and well-researched. If you are looking for information about smart contracts, for instance, you will probably not need to look elsewhere once you come across his guide.
You can learn a lot from these topics:
Why follow Rosic?
· To read his informative articles
· If you are a beginner in the crypto world, you will learn a lot from his introductory guides
· To stay up to date with his latest podcasts
Quote: “Blockchains have their problems, but they are rated, undeniably, faster, cheaper, and more secure than traditional systems, which is why banks and governments are turning to them.”
Want to read Deane’s articles? Start with these:
Why follow Deane?
· If you want to read fun but enlightening articles
· He is a crypto enthusiast
· He knows his stuff
· If you are keen to find out which webinars he is involved in
Quote: “I can’t help but be an optimist and an idealist in many aspects of life – the thought that crypto really could make the difference in the [developing world] is a real buzz for me.”
Roger Huang is a cryptocurrency writer on Forbes. Also, he is a blockchain aficionado, with several mini projects in his repertoire.
Here are some of his pieces:
Why follow Huang?
· To read his educational content
· He is passionate about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies
Quote: “It’s true that Bitcoin on the face of it seems to have some commonalities with gold, especially from a speculator’s lens. When you scratch the surface, however, you find that those shallow commonalities mask deep, fundamental differences — which should nuance any comparison.”
Jamie Redman is a crypto writer on Bitcoin.com and a crypto meme designer. Also, Redman is a Bitcoin agorist.
Some of his best work is listed below:
Reasons to follow Redman
· To read his current crypto news articles
· He is a crypto fan
· To view his memes
Quote: “These crypto squabbles are super boring and deter our forward movements.”
Here are links to some of her published work:
Why follow Burton?
· Because she is a crypto and blockchain fan
· To get her insights on coding
Quote: “When I’m prototyping, I look for the technology that has the best docs and tutorials.”
Pete Rizzo is an Editor at KrakenFX and was previously the Editor-in-Chief at Coindesk. Below are some of his best pieces:
Why follow Rizzo?
· He is an exceptionally talented writer
· You can learn a lot from his articles
· He is an inspiration to writers aspiring for successful careers
Quote: “Let’s not further divide ourselves. There aren’t 21 million Bitcoiners.”
Jimmy Song is a bitcoin advocate and developer. He is the author of ‘Programming Bitcoin: Learn How to Program Bitcoin from Scratch.’ Song was also a contributing author to Coindesk.
Read these articles by Song:
Follow Song for these reasons:
· He is a crypto fan
· For his interesting views on crypto
· To learn from a fellow developer
Quote: “Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class.”
If you are an avid reader of crypto articles, you have definitely come across 99bitcoins. Ofir Beigel is the owner of this blog. He has also contributed articles to Coindesk, Bitcoin Magazine, Cointelegraph, Finance Magnates, and Bitcoin.com.
Beigel is the author of ‘My Dirty Little Bitcoin Secrets.’
Some of his pieces include:
Why follow Beigel?
· He is well-versed with cryptocurrencies and the blockchain
· His articles are educational
Quote: “Tel Aviv is becoming the leading city for bitcoin adoption in Israel and perhaps in the whole Middle East.”
Darren Kleine is a contributing writer to Cointelegraph where he writes the article series ‘Journeys in Blockchain.’ Moreover, he is the co-host of a podcast called Crypto Radar.
Here are select topics from his published list:
Why follow Kleine?
· To stay up to date with his latest articles and podcast releases
· He is a true crypto fan
Quote: “Every single attack on monetary freedom only makes Bitcoin a stronger proposition.”
Angeline Mbogo is a blockchain and crypto advocate and educator. She contributes articles to Bitcoin Africa, AfriTechNews, and peer-to-peer gift card exchange Redeeem. She is also the founder of Anthill Elevator, a Digital Marketing Agency focused on blockchain companies among other clients.
Below is a list of her published work:
Why follow Mbogo?
· To read and learn from her latest articles
· Because she is a passionate crypto supporter
Quote: "All the known “facts” about Satoshi appear to have been planted intentionally. His actions from the very beginning were premeditated. From the choice of name to his disappearance, everything seems well-planned. It appears that Satoshi has intentionally misled us to think he is someone he is not. He wants to keep his identity a secret and he went to great lengths to do it."
These crypto bloggers and many others are contributing thousands and thousands of content that not only informs but also inspires. Support them by reading and sharing their work.