This article is a continuation of the previous post 10 of the Best Paid Resources to Learn Blockchain and Crypto. We wanted to offer the beginner a place to dive deep into the best free resources to learn. Crypto is going to change the world in a big way over the next 10 years, for some people and some countries it will completely flip how the finance industry works. If you feel stuck in your current job, or want to explore a new part time hobby, now is the perfect time to get involved with the blockchain community. We also wrote an article, Top 15 Crypto Reddit Communities where you can go deeper to engage with people and build relationships.
- An informative page that offers a compact presentation of what Cryptocurrency is and what makes it special, as well as its legal implications and how it can be used effectively today.
- A collection of Youtube videos from the Congressional Research Institute (CRI) about the basics of Bitcoin, what is Bitoin mining and how it's done, as well as discussions on how the government is dealing with Cryptocurrencies.
3. Winco Blog
- Winco (WCO) is one of 2 cryptocurrencies that can be used to purchase real-estate through the Wincorporate Inc. group. This blogs page provides good reading for anyone that wants to get a good grasp of the Cryptoverse. Read about how different countries around the globe are adapting the crypto-movement and adopting this in their respective economies.
- Hacker Noon is an independent tech media site that provides insightful and informative stories to Technologists, Software Devs, Bitcoiners and Blockchain enthusiasts. Here you can find their "Game of Crypto" series that tackles Cryptocurrency issues and events Games of Thrones style.
- Cointelegraph is the leading independent digital media resource covering a wide range of news on blockchain technology, crypto assets, and emerging fintech trends. Read about the most accurate and up-to-date news here in this site.
- "Consensus" is the main forum for discussions of the most pivotal matters of the day, highlights the biggest successes and debates the most critical conversations in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. Organized by Coindesk, it is the one global conference and expo that brings entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, traders, developers, academics, students and the curious together under one roof to explore, collaborate and debate the future of blockchain and crypto.
- This channel teaches the use of technical analysis and its applications to trading. Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is no exception. Watch videos to learn how to become an effective, confident and inform trader.
8. Ivan on Tech
- Ivan is an international speaker, blockchain educator, software developer and data scientist. Ivan's Youtube channel, Ivan on Tech, is one of his media vehicles in spreading knowledge about the blockchain technology and currently has 210k subscribers, with videos garnering almost half a million views.
9. Louis Thomas
- Louis Thomas is a cryptocurrency investor and Youtuber. His channel discusses Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, investor psychology, politics and the potential future of the world and its people.
10. Crypto Tips
- A great channel to watch and learn about blockchain innovations, new coins and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs). It also tackles security concerns, recommendations and get a basic understanding of how the global enconomy affect the crypto-space.